wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Won’t You Be My Valentine ??

"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." 


For all the times I have hurt you,
All the times I didn't support you.
For all the times I failed to shine,

For all the times I told a lie,
And all the times I made you cry.
For all the times that I was blind,

For all the times you have missed me,
And all the times you have kissed me.
For all the times your lips touched mine,

For all the times we made sweet love,
Al the times we prayed to God above.
For that little girl, sweet daughter of mine,

For all the hurt and all the tears,
The good times throughout the years.
For all the time you have been mine,


Snow white will you wanna my valentine ??



" Tere liye, ham hain jiye, honton ko siye
 Tere liye, ham hain jiye, har aansoo piye
 Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye "

No comments:

Post a Comment