wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Snow white plz come back




I miss you more than words can say, The feelings get stronger every day. Although I know, these feelings are true I know that I will have to wait for you

A feeling like this,is a wonderful thing so I know I will wait and never give in. I feel you so very close to my own heart I know you and me,we never will part.

There's a special closeness,that's plain to see, Knowing that you'll always be a part of me, One day all of my dreams will come true and one day I will be waking up next to you.

So when I feel lonely,and in need of a hug I will think about you and all of your love, I know that you can not always be there but I know where to find you know when and where

I'll find you in my thoughts and in all of my dreams in my wishes and that bond and the computer it seems and even if you not always there for me to touch you're always by my side and I love you very much...

I Love You Forever Snow white ..

No comments:

Post a Comment