wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby !!! i promise you one day for sure i will make you smile .. one side dimple ...

Let me be the one you turn to when there's pain
Baby I will take all your pain away
But please let me know whats making you sad
I know I don't hold a magic wand,
And thus all your sorrows just can't end
But I can promise U that-
I’ll will try my best to bring back smile on your face.

but please understand seeing you like this
is like someone is drilling hole in my heart.

but my prayers are stronger then all your worries
god will bring back smile on your face for sure...
And that's everything for me i don't want anything more..
a smile on your face with that cute one sided dimple
bring joy in my life and makes its more simple...
You are not alone as i am there with you night and day
Baby keep smiling I will take all your pain away

"tere bina kya jeena ...o saathi re ... tere bina bhi kya jeena "

No comments:

Post a Comment