wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I feel like no one cares anymore

Hi ...................... ? 
Not feeling well ..
Done with HCIU Assignment ...
Now its time to complete PPSP Assignment . I know it is not easy task but still have to complete that task .
and even raju bhi nahi hai..
Morever Assignment khud complete karna parega ... :P

"SHE BLCOKED ME FROM HER FAKE ACCOUNT "
 
Seriously, 
I’m really screwed up.
I feel like no one cares anymore. 
Friends are no more friends that I knew. 
Everyone is so different. It’s hard to accept that people whom I loved are now no longer same . Even some friends.
Life is never easy. 
I can’t believe things happen so fast.
 It’s hard to handle things that keep falling apart in fucked up life and I have to rebuild again and it’s never easy to do that. 
Sometime I think that there’s something wrong with me.
Everyday thinking of what can happen in my life. 
Thinking who I will lose and wondering what to do in life I’m tired of all this crap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment