wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Monday, November 5, 2012

I hope to get her in my next birth..

 
Today I saw her after a long time,
she still looks the same
With another boy holding her hand,
And whispering her name
For a while I went in flashback
To the memories in my heart
That was hidden in a corner
Hidden, to make a new start
 
she seemed to be cheerful
By that bright smile on her face
May be he was so good
That he took over my place
Then I thought who cares?
she is not mine
It’s her own entire wish
It’s good, I mean its fine
 
Why it didn't work with us
I had no strong reason
May be weren't meant to be together
That was luck's decision
I saw that boy holding her hand
Which, once I used to hold
he stood wearing his coat, which she used to give me
To protect me from cold
 
 
What was happening to me?
Am I jealous of him?
I think, yes I was,
As I remembered how much happy we were
I had tried to move on
But it didn't seem possible for me
Why our relationship ended
It wasn't meant to be
 
Then that question came in my mind
Did she cherish the memories of our past?
When we had decided to be together
Till we breathe our last
I guess he didn't
Because she has gone far away
And I am here from where we separated
At that unlucky time of October
  
So I still pray for her well being
because she is the nicest girl on the Earth
Although we can't be together in this life
I hope to get her in my next birth..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment