wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fear Of Loosing You

Snow white you think ki i don't know what you have done .. yaar i know everything . 14 Nov , 17 Nov , 21 Nov and Then Texting . You know sab kuch jaante huae bhi "CHUP THA". U said u never love me again as u do . but i will always love u  as i do. i am not blaming you yaar .
i know i am not perfect :( :( :( 





You Say You Have Lost All The TRUST :(
I don't know why you thought it was just LUST

The purity of my LOVE knows no bounds... ♥
You showed me heaven took me on the clouds.. 



But faith is something you never had in me
You stole my HEART and now its beats... :-(

I extend the hand which now bleeds
I want to touch you but my skin lost its feel :'(


I call you back but you don't hear
For now i face my greatest fear :(

Losing you left my life dark..
Now all i see is a divine spark..


My love is still the same but the LIFE IS GONE..
A sense of emptiness highly grips on.. :(

Leaving the world with your love in my heart :(
And a little hope that in all other lives we never part... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment