wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Friday, January 6, 2012

How , When , Where , Why ??? too many questions

hiiii whtzzz up ??
is it just me ?? or i am changed ?? still confused with my answers . i am happy becoz i have to walk alone in my path . no one here who just for me .
i dont know, why this shitt happens?
When somebody is not meant to stay there, why do they even enter your life.?
why some people like to play with my feelings ?
why do they want to see my tears ??
Anyways :) "AADAT SI PAR GAYE HAI "

No dream , No wishes Thats all Not matters .
when i am reading my old messages Then i realized what i lost 2day .
Oh really !!! i am nottt happy who told you i am not happy ?? i am happy sacchi m totally full of smile
Snow white Howz u ?? And kal u going college na?? :P
“I learned that things change, people change, and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on, and treasure the memories.” 
But i am not changed
same feelings for snowwhite , same love , tears ?? phele se jada :/
same thinking :)
Letsss c what gonna to In january . Becoz i also don't know :P

but it is hard to live alone in this world . 


One day, you'll meet someone who will make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.






The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hardest part is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment