wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Someday I shall be just a memory






Someday I shall be just a memory,
like the fragrance of the blooming roses under the winter sky,
like the dew drops trying to quench your eternal thrust.
The unexplored vistas of pain shall spread out before yo
u
under your heavy eyes,
I shall live again my every breath enriching your very dreams,



Snow white its true for a while i shall be just a memory
i also don't know where is my life 
The day when we have separated,
was the day when rain has started.
Looking at my and your pain the sky was crying too,
I know you will  know how much i miss you.


                     Remember me, for even after i am silent,


That romantic ambiance that I used to feel in your arms.
I miss our small fight, long talks and all that romance
I don't know the reason why we separated,
I deserved to speak at least once before you left.
please come back to me i need you so much,
i miss those days i miss that touch.
please come back !!!!

I shall be immortal, sailing in the nectar of your tears.
And when the gentle breeze shall touch your skin,
I know you shall think of me...
For I shall be just a memory,
deep within the depths of your heart, unstable in the edge of your eyes,
like one drop of liquid diamond...

2 comments: