wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

going wrost days :(



After all this years

All I gave you was tears

Doing everything I thought was right

All it made you was cry at night


I want to say goodbye

But i can't let you just pass me by

'Coz in my heart "i love you"

and forever it will never die


Another chance is all i ask

And i promise I'll remove this mask

I'll stop pretending that I am strong

And will tell you all what I've done wrong


Please stay, say you will not go

 becoz if you leave I will never know

How to go on with this life on my own..


                     Mizzzing you snow white 

No comments:

Post a Comment