wanna say you something ....

"vaada raha dunga tujhe laake hansi shaam or subah

Snow white I promise will always love you

Snow white I promise will be there for you"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today please ask yourself and reply "Will i cry if i know that she is in pain ?"
Answer is yes i will cry if she is in pain because she is my life
i ask frm u Guys ?? WILL YOU CRY IF SHE IS IN PAIN ?? 
Few of your's heart will answer you "no i will not" and few of you will say "Yes i will", few of you will answer it true and few of you will lie. Let me tell you friends, its not easy to give a correct answer to this question until you fall in this situation, when someone's love is deep and true... you will cry for the person you love or the one who loves you !!

                             Can't hold myself when you cry 

My Love, my Maahi , My snow white  i can't see your eye wet in tears.
Nor can hear you voice of cry.
I get distressed and dis comfortable.
How badly i wish i would be there present to wipe your tears.


I can't comfort you as i am far,
Can't hold your hand either.
Wish there happens a miracle to be beside you .
Can't run or stand just praying for peace in you.


I can't hold myself back seeing you cry.
What can i do i am so helpless.
Feeling my legs are broken being good.
Feels like being dead while i am alive.


Hope this pain in you end's soon.
Hope to see u in smile which Looks good on you.
Thats the day when i will feel alive and happy again.
Till than i will be on my knees and raising my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment